♥

Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Second Birthday of the Year

Today my eldest is 16.  It's hard for me to wrap my head around that.  What started out as a tiny ball of attitude who was always smiling, giggling and moving has grown into a very mature young lady who is focused on her future and serious about where she is going in life.  Not sure how my husband and I managed to raise her like that...I never think we are very good at parenting.

She's looking at colleges, looking into a Herpetology degree and a career helping animals.  This is no surprise to anyone who knows her.  I have no problems seeing her working in conservation and protecting rare species and I know she will rock it with the style that is all her.

Happy Birthday to the First Born Vaughn Child!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment