♥

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Freebie! Desktop Background

I like to have my desktop neatly organized.  It makes my life easier to have things in place.  So, every month or so I create a desktop background with the spaces to place certain things.  This month I am offering a freebie version of my desktop background.  It has 3 designated spaces for desktop icons, 1 large and 2 smaller.  It is 1366 x 768 pixels and 72 dpi and should fit most screens.
This background is made with the kit Floral Glow by Jessica Art Design.  I wanted something green, but not necessarily St. Patrick themed and I think this works great.  Hope you enjoy the freebie!


Click on the preview to download the freebie!

Please share and direct people to my blog to download!  Thank you so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment