♥

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Finally got some photos and editing done!!

It's been a hard year.  I've really lacked motivation to even pick up a camera at all, but it's getting better as the doctors adjust my medications and begin to get my seizures under control.  I feel like more of a human now, but my memory is still horrible and many days I wonder if it's epilepsy or if I have Alzheimer's because I cannot remember anything.  However, I finally got motivated to do our fall pictures and I am very happy with them. 
These were taken as Swann Bridge in Blount County.  My husband is from Blount County and these bridges are a big part of the history of the area and his life so it was wonderful to be able to have this backdrop for our pictures. 
The girls have always loved visiting the bridges and exploring the river running under them and that always makes for a great day out.






No comments:

Post a Comment