♥

Monday, January 22, 2018

Karma Bites Tagger Template Freebie

My dear sylvie at Creative Misfits encouraged me not to give up on making templates.  I have issues with it...I can never seem to put things together like I want to.  This probably stems from the fact that I rarely ever use templates, I sort of free hand everything.  I heard this phrase somewhere the other day and I just thought it was funny....so I tried to make a set and I didn't hate it!!  You can grab the set by clicking on the preview to download.  I would love to see anything you've made with it!!!


This is a tag I made with the main template.  I used the art of Keith Garvey, which you can purchase at his store HERE.  I used a kit by Toxic Desirez called Karma 2, I think it is an old PTU kit.  You can find her blog HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment